Monday, April 14, 2008

The long wait.

Hallos are you there!!

Do you at all exist, coz I do
Do you really c the need of holding on to the long wait
Maybe I am giving up, or maybe am becoming impatient
Do yu really wish out for me?
Wat r we doing to make this possible

Where do we get the motivation to hold on?
Is it in our hearts, maybe our minds, or even our souls?
Why do we have to go through all this?
While we anticipate our perfect meeting, that complete bliss

Maybe I might be looking for it head high yet it’s only under my nose
Maybe I am desperate, or still I am only but being cautious
Still waitin upon you my dear sweet angel
I know somewhere somehow u r in existence

Still waitin for you; to make this fonder heart of mine smile
I gess u r wondering if at all I exist; I am here full of love n care
I feel it in me, I am gonna get you, neither luck nor fate withstanding
I know its thro’ our God’s will for it to happen

Lets continue kissing the many frogs; along this treacherous valleys of nowhere
While we long for that magical moment, that instance satisfaction, that complete kiss
Hopin upon hopes that we will finally complete that perfect equation
Never should u give up! Wipe away such thoughts! In in this bliss nothin is unwarranted

I only need one who I will truly love, commit too,
Cherish n respect always. Coz she will be my princess, my love and my all
One who is open minded, ready to give her all
And one who will truly love me for me. That true connection......

No comments: