Saturday, May 24, 2008

Precious

What a nightmare this is..to my once soundless sleep?

Even though I try hard to get past that cocoon

You continue to shove past my push

That smile I long for it

A gorgeously glaring you that is your character

that I'll sacrifice my pride for.....

Why shiver in your presence?

Why stammer every time i wish to utter a word?

Why feel intimidated by your beauty, your innocence, your all

A total injustice to my innocence n my heart



When will you realize, it is a force, too strong for me to ignore

Please take it or leave it i love you! i need you

Just like a spell! U can’t undo when it is done

So until when Ha!.... will you continue to destabilize my nirvana

With that innocent beauty n lovely complexion

With a pure heart, decent stature that u r

From a distance I crave for you

Your Caresses, kisses,

Hugs, nagging…..makes the list endless



What an amusement park

Yours is! 4 real

What a gorgeous physique that is

Yes! Likening to a cokes bottle

What a charismatic u that is in u

Lased with a u that is your personality

I love your wholesomeness

Yes! What a complete package that comes with your worth

A priceless treasure! Yes that’s u

I love you! My precious one

No comments: