Sunday, May 25, 2008

Puzzle

I may have been determined from the onset,

Being your companion, your soul mate, your guardian angel

Your friend, your soldier, your lover n your better man

It’s all I ever wanted for you

It may never occur to u, as u ponder in ua bliss

A sincere heart, an innocent soul, u’ve crippled

That once breadth no emotions, at all



Maybe I idolized u that much; maybe I love you so much

Maybe I wasn’t ready for the shadow of my prospects

Maybe my once patient persona ran out of steam

Maybe we should have tried to make it work

Maybe I should let go, but what if it was meant to be

It just needed time to grow on us…….maybe I will wait a little bit longer

But its good that it ever happened to us

After all, I respect u; Your happiness was/is still my priority

I hop u spoke your heart thro’ your mind by every word you said



You are a star, you brightened mine world

Standards well set, maybe for future atrocities/escapades

Many thanks are in order…. For your honesty n faithfulness to the one

I hop ‘he’ would do the same to you when such opportunity comes crawling

So it’s true, the mighty, the brave, all are humbled

What a sure test for ego-centric beings

Love truly is a puzzle, you truly puzzled my being n my understanding

Just like a flash I came, like a flash u tossed me out




But if u need a pal, buddy; u can consider me, I think I have the credentials….don’t I?

At least u know someone truly cherishes n treasures ua being

Let your man remember this always…

You are touchable, huggable, loveable, and respectable

Yes that’s you; one of a kind indeed

Irresistible, unpredictable, protect able

Believable, thinkable, thank able, reasonable, enjoyable that

Every thought of you is refreshing

I gess u now know me….just a simple, humble, abstract minded n yes that’s me!


No comments: